Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Walk Thoughts #227: arrival... and beyond

These pictures take you through the final, final part of the walk to the estuary. You'll also see a pic of my boss (seated on the right) and his friend John, who lives and works in Busan. We ate great wings and pizza at a seaside restaurant called Slice of Life. There's a murky shot of my hand in the ocean, and my boss took the final shot of me standing on the beach. I wish I could say I touched the water as soon as I got my final certification stamp, but the land at that spot was too high above the water for me to touch it. It wasn't until two cab rides later that I walked out to the beach in the Gwangalli neighborhood and touched the ocean. Yeah... cab rides. Being in a motor vehicle again was a treat.






No comments: